Monday, March 4, 2013

White Chocolate Mixed Berry Cheesecake Cookies

I love, love, love Subway's white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies.  Ever since I had my first bite one of those addicting treats, I've wanted to recreate the recipe at home but was never sure where to start.  Luckily, one of my favorite bloggers, Janetha at Meals and Moves, saved me the hassle.

Enjoy! 



White Chocolate Mixed Berry Cheesecake Cookies
1/2 cup (one stick) margarine
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 tsp extract
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp cornstarch
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried mixed berries


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Using a mixer, cream together margarine, cream cheese, sugars, egg, and vanilla.  In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.  With mixer on low, slowly add flour mixture to the bowl. mix well.  Fold in white chocolate and berries.  Chill batter for 30 minutes.  Scoop dough by heaping tablespoons and drop onto prepared baking sheet.  Bake for 12 minutes.  Transfer to cooling rack and let cool completely before eating.


4 comments:

  1. What's up friends, nice post and nice urging commented here, I am actually enjoying by these.

    Here is my site; http://Buzca.Info/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs
    up for the excellent info you have got here on this post.
    I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

    Also visit my webpage - www.kiazzakiazza.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to grow your knowledge simply keep visiting this site and be updated with
    the most up-to-date gossip posted here.

    Have a look at my site - workouts to improve vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
    But think about if you added some great visuals or videos to give
    your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could definitely be one of the best in its niche.
    Great blog!

    Check out my web-site - workouts to improve vertical

    ReplyDelete